Stitch & Chat Workshops
Saturday 24th April, 2 - 3.30pm, only £10!
Online at the Mistress of Stitch Discord Server
Bring your own project to work on and any embroidery or design questions that you need answering.
Stitch and Chat (Online)
FAQs - Tech!
- What platform will the course be delivered on?
- We'll be using the video chat feature on Discord for our online classes. You can also use the video chat between classes to talk to your class mates, and the text channels to post pictures, chat and ask questions.
- What is Discord?
- It's an app originally developed by gamers to hang out in. It's really easy to use and is a bit like a private Facebook crossed with WhatsApp.
- How much does Discord cost?
- It's completely free to use, you just have to download the app onto your computer or mobile device in advance
- I'm worried I'll miss the class because of tech issues...
- Don't worry, you'll be sent the link to the Discord server well in advance, so you can log in and have a look around well before the workshop even starts!